The Big Chief VIP pass is the most luxurious way to enjoy the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival. A limited number of tickets are sold (first-come, first-served). The Big Chief VIP often sells out – patrons are encouraged to purchase early! Each ticket includes the following:
• Big Chief tickets are sold as full weekend packages and include admission for each day of the weekend.
• Re-entry is permitted at pedestrian gates with Big Chief tickets.
• Big Chief guests have access to raised and covered private viewing areas at the Festival’s three main stages as well as front-of-house bleachers at the WWOZ Jazz Tent and Blues Tent
• Private beverage stands (with beer, wine, water, and soft drinks for purchase) and restrooms at the viewing area at the Festival’s largest stage and the Shell Gentilly Stage.
• Access to an indoor, air conditioned Big Chief Hospitality Lounge with full service cash bar, complimentary light refreshments and snacks and restrooms.
• On-site parking is available for purchase with a limited number of Big Chief packages.
• Big Chief patrons can choose to purchase VIP shuttle tickets for easy travel to and from the Festival. The VIP Shuttle will pick up and drop off from downtown New Orleans and allows for special entry into the Fair Grounds. Quantities are limited, so please purchase VIP shuttle tickets before they sell out.
• Souvenir laminated ticket
• Express VIP entrances at Gentilly and Sauvage pedestrian