JAZZ FEST 2020 WILL NOT OCCUR
2021 FESTIVAL SET FOR APRIL 22 – MAY 2
With the COVID-19 pandemic continuing to evolve unpredictably—and out of an abundance of caution for the health and safety of our community, including musicians, fans, participants, and staff—Jazz Fest 2020 will not occur this fall, as previously announced.
This conclusion is made after much careful deliberation. It takes something truly momentous to interrupt a 50-year New Orleans tradition as special as the Festival, but we feel strongly that the most prudent course right now is to allow more time for the situation to stabilize. We thank everyone for their patience as we have considered all of the matters necessary to making this difficult decision.
That said, work has already begun on the presentation of next year’s Jazz Fest during its traditional springtime period. So save these dates: The New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival presented by Shell will take place April 22 – May 2, 2021. We hope to see you there.
Until then, be safe!
2020 TICKET EXCHANGE & REFUND INFORMATION
We’d love to see you at Jazz Fest 2021, but we understand that your plans may not allow you to attend. Fans who purchased tickets online will receive an email from our Ticket Office with options to either transfer or refund their tickets.
SMOOTHIE KING CENTER TICKET REFUND INFORMATION
All Jazz Fest 2020 tickets purchased at the Festival’s walk-up box office at the Smoothie King Center will be refunded as follows:
If you purchased at the Smoothie King Center with a CREDIT CARD
Credit card transactions will automatically be credited to the card used to make the purchase for the total amount of purchase. These credits will post within 30 days.
If you purchased at the Smoothie King Center with CASH
To receive a refund please CLICK HERE and complete the requested information in order to request your refund. Some important information:
- Your tickets are your receipts, therefore you must upload a copy of each ticket you are requesting a refund for
- Refunds will be for the face value printed on the ticket which includes all fees paid
- Refunds will be provided via check made out to the name and address entered
- Refund checks may take up to 4-6 weeks to process
- There is a 10 ticket limit per form. You may fill out multiple forms if required OR you can mail in your tickets. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for information on mailing your refund request.
- The deadline for submitting refund requests is 11:59pm CST on May 29, 2020 (no exceptions)
No refunds or exchanges will be available at the Smoothie King Center box office at any time. 2020 tickets purchased at the Smoothie King Center will not be valid at the 2021 Festival.
If you have any questions please reach out to Festival Ticketing Support for assistance:
Phone: (855) 679-1677
Hours: 8 AM – 5 PM (MST)
Updated: May 26, 2020