Biking to Jazz Fest
- A great way to get to the Festival is on a bicycle!
- A lot of streets leading to the Festival now feature dedicated bicycle routes (see map).
- Bicycles are not allowed into the festival grounds.
- Bicycle parking areas are located adjacent to the Gentilly Pedestrian and the Sauvage Street Pedestrian festival entrances.
- The Bicycle Parking areas are staffed by security and festival volunteers, and locked overnight in case you need to leave your bike behind.
- The Festival does not provide a bicycle valet service, only a designated area with the racks for securing your bike. You must park your own bike and provide your own bike lock.
- The Festival asks that you please refrain from locking your bikes on private residential fences.